Samsung, once a mere brand has become a culture now. It has become one of the most trusted brands of smartphones available in the market. It has indeed become a household name in our country. Almost half of the members of a family prefer to have a Samsung product compared to any other product. The staggering trust built by this company with its customers is fortified with the best quality products and well-maintained customer service. As appealing as it sounds, the makers have announced the launch of their yet another innovation called the “Galaxy S9 and S9+” in February 2018. The new Samsung creation, like always have created a hullabaloo among the customers. As days pass by, people seem to be more excited and impatient to experience this new product.
The main attributes of the new smartphone are its 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor, 4 GB RAM and it also accommodates an internal storage of 64 GB which is expandable up to 400 GB via microSD card. The price of the product comes around the range of INR 55,000/- and is expected to release in the Indian markets by the end of March 2018. Like all other smartphones, this product also has various pros and cons. Let us have a look at some of the most spoken merits and demerits of Galaxy S9 and S9+.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Pros:
- One of the most important aspects of the new creation by Samsung is its “super-speed” dual pixel camera with a wider aperture compared to its predecessors. It captures more light due to which it gives the perfect shots even in dim conditions and that too, without using the flash.
- Another add-on feature of the new Galaxy S9 is its motion-sensing property.
- The slow-motion video capturing feature enables you to add a dramatic effect to your celebrations. Whether it is a simple family get-together or a fun day with your friends, this feature brightens up your video to a new level.
- It also has a virtual-make up feature which helps you to try on a lipstick or other makeup products using the new improved front camera.
- With a higher IQ than its predecessors, Bixby Vision available on this smartphone has included many extra characteristics to it. For instance, any foreign language can be translated to any other language of your choice on-screen via this camera.
- The audio speakers of Galaxy 9 and 9+ are 1.4 times louder than Galaxy S8. In addition to this, they are supported by Dolby Atmos which gives you 3-D like audio experience.
- Newly animated emojis (AR emojis) are introduced in the new design with which you can insert a 3-D avatar of yours in the outgoing messages using your front camera.
- The most noticeable change being discussed about this new series is that the fingerprint scanner has been moved from the right side of the camera to the underneath for easier access to the users.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Cons:
- The most common demerit seen in all Samsung products is their tardiness in keeping the products up-to-date with the latest Google software and features. It is yet to be seen if this sluggishness persists in their newly developed Galaxy S9 and S9+.
- The newly added AR Emoji features seem to be a tad overrated as it is not sophisticated and user-friendly compared to that available in iPhone X.
- The bulkiness of the Galaxy S9 and S9+ are much more than its competitors and predecessors and hence it might prove to be difficult for the users to handle them.
- Even with the addition of certain new features and being less expensive than the iPhone X, this new product doesn’t seem to be worthy enough for $720.
- To add further, it has a mediocre battery capacity of only 3100mAh.
In short, like any other gadget available in the market, the latest model of Samsung seems to have its share of pros and cons. Irrespective of all the disadvantages, the minimized radiation effects were seen in all Samsung products always encourage the customers to give them a chance. As per the sources, this Samsung product will be available in the market in three shades, out of which lilac purple and coral blue are known to be standout colors of S9 and S9+. Flaws or no flaws, Samsung has always been a favorite among the users all around the world. Let us hope that the new Galaxy S9 and S9+ endure the same fate as its predecessors and have the best start of the year.
samsung galaxy s9 reviews pros and cons ,samsung galaxy s9 cons