The rapidly growing technology has changed the life a lot. We all are surrounded by tech products, and use them in almost every part of life. The tech analysts believe that in the years to come, technology will be the best friend of human. Well, I don’t think it’s any matter to happen in upcoming years, as it’s already happening so. Tech has become regular part of life. If the current era is going good for the smartphones and tablets, then the next era will be good for smart watches. Yeah, this is what tech analysts believe. If you consider their claim anything to go with, then be ready to live a life in which you will be having an incredible gadget called ‘smart watch’ on your wrist. By the way, there is no need to wait for that, as smart watches are already out there.
Out of all smart watches available today, it is the Pebble that holds the proud tag of being first smart watch for 21st century. This smart watch has got incredible features in it, which has attracted many people worldwide. If you are also looking to buy Pebble smart watch, then I would suggest you to read out about its pros and cons first. Having that knowledge, you can decide whether or not this smart watch is good for you. So, do read out the pros and cons of Pebble smart watch.
Pros of Pebble Smart Watch
- You can connect this smart watch to Android and iPhone using Bluetooth. By doing so, you can get alerted with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages.
- The interface is quite clean and simple. The time on screen is clearly visible.
- The best part about this smart watch is that it can be customized with many apps. For example, by accessing GPS on your smartphone, this smart watch app can work as speedometer. Similarly, you can use music control app to play, pause or skip tracks on your smartphone.
- Pebble can be customized with watchfaces. This feature has impressed its users the most. The electronic-paper (e-paper) display of Pebble is visible even under the direct sunlight. Using Pebble’s iPhone or Android app, you can customize your Pebble smart watch with watchfaces of your choice.
- You can customize this smart watch with notifications. You can enable or disable notifications with single touch.
- The $150 price tag of this smart watch is also its plus point. Indeed an affordable smart watch!
- Pebble does not work with Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, or Palm phones yet.
- There is no out-of-the-box support for IFTTT.
- Apps are limited, at least for now
- The display size is small. So you may not find it useful gadget for reading messages
- The battery power is not so impressive. The backup time is poorer than that of claimed by maker.
No doubts that Pebble smart watch is an incredible gadget to buy. Like already mentioned, the price tag is just $150. Good gadget at cheap price! Don’t think much! Go for it!
Already own a Pebble watch? If you have ever come across any con or problem with Pebble, do share with us in the comments below.