Blackberry is too late to be in smart phone market. During recent years its stock prices had fallen from $65 to $25. Now Blackberry is hoping for the best with its new operating system Blackberry 10. They have launched two devices with Blackberry 10 OS this year: Blackberry Q10 and Blackberry Z10. While Q10 follows the traditional Blackberry design and comes with a QWERTY keypad, Z10 is totally different from it. It is a full touch screen smartphone without any physical keypad.
It has 4.2 inches screen display with resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels. It is powered with Snapdragon S4 (1.5GHz) processor making it more responsive to touch. The rear camera is 8 mega pixels will full HD recording, LED flash and Autofocus. The front camera is of 2 Megapixels and is capable of recording videos at 720 pixels. But it lack panorama mode. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory which are making multi tasking easier. Memory is expandable up to 64 GB through micro SD card. It is 1800mAh battery in Z10.
Specifications of Blackberry Z10
- Display: 4.2 inch capacitive touch screen having resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels.
- Operating System: Blackberry 10
- Processor CPU: Dual core Snapdragon S4 (1.5GHz) processor
- Dimensions: 310 x 65.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 137.5 grams
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, 2G, 3G, 4G and it uses micro SIM
- Ports: Micro USB, Micro SD, HDMI and 3.5 mm audio jack
- Camera: 8 mega pixels rear camera with LED flash and autofocus and front facing camera of 2 mega pixels.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 64 GB
- Battery: 1800mAh
If you are thinking of buying Z10, then you must read the pros and cons of Blackberry Z10 below:
Blackberry Z10 Pros
- It is an excellent smart phone having 4.2inch display and best screen we have ever seen. The screen is not quite big but it gives the Phablet like experience. Its text and color representation is just wonderful.
- Blackberry has added heat sensor on Z10 to make it notice where you tap and become more adaptive to your movements. The on screen touch keyboard works incredibly well.
- It comes with Blackberry 10 OS which is complete gesture based operating system having some nice cool movements.
- It has good battery life and is enough for the day.
- The screen has got wide viewing angles.
- It has also got nice video quality.
- You can record video from front camera at 720 pixels.
- The overall design of the phone is great. The outer body is made with Aluminum and stainless steel, so phone looks very classy and premium.
Blackberry Z10 Cons
- There is no home or back button, so everything moves with the screen.
- The camera of Blackberry Z10 lacks the panorama mode.
- The app selection is very limited.
- The processor is dual core. It should have the quad core processor.
- Blackberry could have taken an advantage by pricing it smartly to compete with rivals like Samsung S4, iPhone 5 and Xperia Z, but I think they have gone little high with the price. It is retailing at around $540 in the market, which is quite high.
Conclusion: If you have already used Android and iOS phones and want to experience something new, then Z10 is a good option for you. It will surely stand out of the crowd.
logo challenge hd answers blackberry z10 ,blackberry Z10 pros and cons ,logo challenge hd answers blackberry ,logo KsCER ,pros and cons of the blackberry z10